If you know me you know how funny it is that I’m writing about cooking… That I’m cooking at all… That it actually looks good. I tell you what I’m not going to do. I’m not going to dick you around by writing pages and pages of nonsense before I list some ingredients. You clicked on the link because you want the recipe, so here you are. Good luck with my instructions!
- 2 tablespoons of whatever oil you cook with
- 3 carrots sliced
- 1lb skinless, boneless chicken; cooked and cut into 1 inch pieces.
- 3 celery ribs sliced
- 1 green onion sliced
- 1/2 red onion chopped
- 2 stems fresh tarragon, chopped
- 1 quart chicken stock
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup orzo pasta (or elbow macaroni) 75% cooked and rinsed.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.